If you have been searching for a way to make money online, there is an exception way to get started and it’s affiliate program called Clickbank.com. Clickbank is a website with simply thousands of products that you can become an affiliate for and make money promoting.
The conventional strategy for profiting with Clickbank promoted by most online “gurus” sounds pretty simple:
1. Sign up as an affiliate for Clickbank
2. Pick out a product to promote
3. Setup a website or blog with your affiliate links
4. Write hundreds of articles to generate traffic to your website
…It may sound very easy and simple to accomplish, but this task actually requires a lot of work, and in many cases not very effective.
How to Make $132,876 with Clickbank…
And the strategy that most “gurus” promote or teach unfortunately will not make BIG money on Clickbank.
I recently discovered a guy that pulled over $132,000 last year on Clickbank with a method that’s actually a lot easier.
This strategy is easy and there is no specific skills like the following listed below:.
>No SEO required
>No PPC required
>No product or product creation required
>No copywriting skills
>No article writing or making tedious videos
You’re probably wondering what it is that you have to do, right?
How to Hack Google… Legally
His strategy is simply just a technique to hack the power of Google and get your sites listed at the top of the search engines.
I researched his program fully, and it’s entirely legal and ethical. You just concentrate on something no one else is focusing on..
Buyer traffic… with a twist.
The principle element of success online is creating traffic that converts, and his system does it with the push of the button.
The system is called the Google Cash Monster. You can learn about it here, and see a bunch of reviews from users that are making as much as $1,000+ per day using his system.
Here’s the link:
How Google Cash Monster Works
Google Cash Monster is one of the easiest programs out there to successfully make money online. If you’ve struggled to make the kind of money you’d like to make, it appears that the Google Cash Monster program might be the answer for you.
If you’re able to check your email and get online, you can use Google Cash Monster.
To get started, it’s as simple as:
1. Select the product you want to promote
2. Click a few buttons on your mouse
3. Google Cash Monster takes care of the rest… It creates your site in just a few minutes and gets you to the top of Google for the search terms that BUYERS are actually searching.
I know it sounds like a great opportunity, and right now, the owner of Google Cash Monster is sweetening the deal with a risk-free, $1 trial to get started.
Go here to learn more about the Google Cash Monster and see some real success stories of newbies succeeding online.
- SEO, using keywords, meta tags and other SEO tactics to optimize your website and achieve high rankings.
- Content Creation Creating great content is great for marketing and boosting traffic. Valuable, informative and useful content is extremely effective.
- Social media (adding social media buttons to your website is the most effective because you make it easy for your readers to share your content),
1. Distribute press releases for real accomplishments. Press release distribution sites shouldn’t be abuse - to promote insignificant achievements, however it is an awesome tool to generate a surge of traffic whenever you have something really newsworthy to share.
2. Take the time create or enhance your website’s blog. By publishing high-value posts frequently, you’ll develop a relationship with your readers, resulting in visitors who check back consistently to read your articles.
3. Interview experts within your niche. People enjoy hearing from industry gurus. So if you can get an “expert” interview and publish it on your site, you can benefit from a huge surge of traffic from the guru’s existing audience.
4. Posting informative materials to sites like Slideshare and Scribd will help you to boost both brand awareness and website traffic through exposure to new markets and new potential clients.
5. Leave valuable comments on other websites and blogs. Doing this can be an exceptional way to build traffic back to your own site. Ensure to say more in your comment than, “Fantastic post!” or “Thanks for the info!”
6. Correct website errors. If the search engines aren’t able to index your website accordingly (which can happen because of many different errors), you may not be receiving all the search traffic you should.. You can use Google Webmaster Tools account to check for information on common errors.
7. Create and publish an informative podcast. By creating a frequent, high-quality podcast you will increase referred website traffic and also attract new visitors through podcast directories.
8. Use infographics. Infographic content is extremely popular and gets shared more often than most other types of content. This makes inforgraphics a perfect tool to use for traffic generation campaigns that make use of content marketing.
9. Create a YouTube channel. YouTube is one of the web’s largest search engines, making it a awesome option to expose new audiences to your website, products, services and brand. Also, your videos may be listed in Google’s blended search results, leading to even more traffic which is an added bonus when using YouTube.
10. Create a killer email newsletter. When readers find valuable email newsletters, they usually share and spread the info with others. If your present email newsletter is boring, updating and enhancing it could result in a dramatic increase in referral traffic.
11. Ask your readers to share your site with friends, family and associates. Ask your readers to share your articles with others or send them to your social networking profiles. This tactic is an fantastic way to boost page views quickly. Add social media widgets to your blog or site to make it easy for your readers to share and spread your content.
12. Write guest posts for premier niche sites. Ask other websites in your industry if you can pen guest posts for their blogs. Having your content featured on a top niche site, isn’t just great for traffic – it’s a good way to build your credibility and authority.
I wanted to share this article I posted on blogger. I hope you enjoy it.
An extra $1,000 or so per month could really make a big difference for most people. What can $1,000 extra do for your lifestyle?
You can upgrade your home, buy a better car, take an awesome vacation or pay off your credit card billsp here and there?
It does not matter how you choose to spend it, concentrating on making an extra $1,000 per month is a fantastic way to get started online. Many poeple may want to quit your day job, but you have to start somewhere.
Where to Start
I recently discovered s a program that’s made exactly for someone that’s seeking to make $1,000 or more per month with having to be a website designer or computer whiz.
It’s called Clickbank Pirate.
Here’s a link if you want to review check it out:
The really great thing about this program is that it is design to make it extremely difficult to fail.
You Can’t Fail…
Unfornately, many people fail when promoting Clickbank affiliate programs they a searching for a magic formula.
Let me tell you right now… Clickbank Pirate is NOT a magic button. And you will not get rich overnight. In fact, the majority of the “gurus” promoting those get rich schemes or programs are lying to you. They’re either choosing to leave something out, or they’re blowing smoke.
Yes, Big money can be made online, but it takes hard work and effort to find a successful campaign.
That’s where Clickbank Pirate excels. They’ve devoted countless hours testing and tweaking to come up with campaigns that are proven to convert. Rather than just teaching you how to do it, they give you a business in a box with all of the tested and proven campaigns, squeeze pages, and giveaway reports they’ve used to make money.
You don’t have to spend endless hours or days writing content. All you have to do is send traffic to the squeeze pages using the precise strategy they teach.
Many of the strategies to generate traffic are free and can have you making money in as little as a few minutes.
You Do Not Require Technical Skills
If you’re relatively new to internet marketing, you’re probably wary about creating a website online. One of the best things I discovered about Clickbank Pirate is that they host everything.
After you get started, you get access to a distinct member’s only area that has all of your tools and resuorces. You just click a few buttons, use the free traffic resources they offer, and you can literally be earning money in as little as 15 minutes.
Clickbank Pirate is truly one of the easiest to use programs I’ve seen to start generating money right away.
In additon to getting multiple proven campaigns and everything you need to start making money, they’re also giving away a lot of bonuses right now for the first few people to get started.
Don’t wait! Go read the reviews and learn more about Clickbank Pirate before they close the doors.
Here’s a link:
If you aren’t earning at least $1,000 per month online, I highly recommend that you check it out today.
By Angela Wills
WordPress Blogs allow for a lot of flexibility. Here are four great ways to use a blog for business.
1. Blog – Of course a blog is an option, and a good option. There are many bloggers online making a great income. You can use blogs for much more than your sole business plan, however. Blogs are great additions to many businesses, no matter what you are selling. You can use a blog to help promote your service based business by providing information on your services and why they are helpful. You can use a blog to help you sell more physical products by giving great information about their uses and unique features.
2. Website – I’m sure you already know what a website is, but did you know you can use WordPress to build one? Many people think of WordPress as just a blogging platform but it can be much more than that. There are many savvy theme designers out there who can create wonderful themes that turn your blog into a full blown magazine site, or corporate style site or even a real estate site. You can also hire people to customize your theme to have a completely original website created on a very easy to use piece of software.
3. BlogSite – A blogsite is a great use of the WordPress system because it combines the best of both worlds with both a blog and a website. With a blogsite you set yourself up with main ‘pages’ that contain content that is pretty static in nature. This might be where you would promote your products or services, give more information about yourself and give your contact information. Then you would also have a section of the website for your blog. The big advantage to having a blogsite is that it’s an all in one system. In the past people would pay thousands of dollars for a regular, html website and then add a blog later. Now you can really simplify and save money by putting it all together.
4. Membership Site – Another use for WordPress that many people are interested in is it’s ability to also be a membership site. There are membership plugins you can now buy that make it quick and easy to set up your own website using WordPress as the forum for your material.
No matter how you use the program understanding what is possible will help you optimize this great piece of software that is available for free with most major hosting companies.
Want to learn how easy it is to create a WordPress website? Then join me as I teach you in my online video, webinar and email coaching program everything you need to know about creating great business websites and blogs with WordPress.
I want to share this great article by Angela Wills about making money blogging – I hope you enjoy it!
By Angela Wills
Over the past few years, blogs have risen from an almost unknown “computer geek” secret to the “it” thing on the internet. It seems that almost everyone, from celebrities to your local junior high students has a blog.
While it is very common to find blogs as personal diaries, people that own service based businesses can definitely profit from having a blog. First and foremost, a business blog helps to build your web presence. In today’s society, having a strong web presence is a key factor in your business success.
When a potential client is thinking about hiring you, there is a good chance that they will do a little investigation of you online. The potential client may go to Google and do a search on your name, just to see what comes up. If they find a lot of links, including blog posts that include helpful information, they will feel more secure in hiring you.
Using your blog to showcase your knowledge in your chosen field will help you establish yourself as an expert. When people see you as an expert, they will automatically think of you when they need your product or service, and they will also refer others to you.
You can communicate your knowledge in a variety of different ways. Of course, keeping your blog current and full of information your target market would appreciate is the main goal, but you can find ways to make it fun. A life coach, for instance could hold a series on reducing stress, and each Monday they could post a relaxation technique. You can also include audio and video messages. This is a growing trend, as more and more people are getting video iPods.
In addition to using your blog as a way to build relationships and gain publicity, there are various ways to make money blogging online. One of the most popular is by displaying contextual ads, such as Google AdSense.
When you sign up (at http://www.google.com/adsense), you will be given a small amount of HTML code to add to your blog; Google will read your blog content and display text ads your reader may find interesting. For example, a blog about golf may display ads for golf clubs. When one of your readers clicks on these ads, you will be paid a commission.
Another option is to join affiliate programs for products and services your target market would enjoy. When you join as an affiliate, you will be given special links that you can use on your blog; when one of your readers clicks on these links and purchases the product or service being advertised, you will earn a commission.
There are also companies that will pay you to write about their products and services. The payment will vary depending on the company and how popular your blog is. There are several websites dedicated to bringing companies willing to pay bloggers to post and bloggers together. A popular choice is http://www.payperpost.com.
Your business blog can benefit you in many ways. It can help you earn income by raising the public’s awareness of your business and cementing yourself as an expert, and by applying the above suggestions, you can also begin to make money blogging online. This will give you an additional income stream, and more than likely, it will also help you create additional buzz around your business.
If you are ready to start your own business blog then join me as I teach you through my online video, webinar and email coaching program how to create a great business blog with WordPress.
I posted this article originally on www.articlebase.com on 12/11/2012 and reprinted on the Warrior Forum – An excellent marketing forum.
Presently on the Internet, it is possible to use many more images than 5 or 10 year ago. These days, with faster Internet speeds and innovative mobile devices, the use of more images in your content is expected. Just a few years ago, you had to be cautious about page load speeds when using images. And while you still need to be aware of it today, more people on the Internet expect a more visual experience when searching for content. However, not only do your readers expect it, using images also benefits you and your blog.
Benefits of Using Images in the Content of Your Blog
- They have visual and amazing appeal to attract attention.
- Images can bring out emotions i.e. make people laugh, cry etc.
- Using personal pictures from your own life can establish a deep bond with your readers.
- You can effectively illustrate concepts and processes with photos and screenshots.
- Your content is more engaging for people that are visual learners.
- Images divide your writing into simple to read written segments.
Today, it’s a breeze to make your own images and to find commercial-use images online – even for free. So there is no reason to start exploring these tools.
How to Use Images in Your Blogging
- You can add an image to the top of your posts. This simple tactic can get attention and immediately offer clues to subject of your content and keep your readers engaged.
- Images are extremely effective if you’re creating how-to articles. You can use photos or screenshots to illustrate each step or the critical steps in the technique.
- If you’re blogger that writes reviews, add images of the product you used, the results of using the product, pictures of you with the product and more.
- Upload a photo and have fun with it. Ask your readers to participate by asking to write a caption for the images.
- Create provocative and eye-catching a images that you can use for social media and then link them to your content. You can add quotations, funny sayings and more.
- Ask your readers to submit images. As an incentive, you can run photo contests. There is no rule stating you have to make or find all the images for your blog.
One the most important elements in using great images for your blog, is knowing how to quickly and easily find fantastic images.
Below I listed a few ideas and resources you can use:
- You can make your own, of course. You can use an iPhone or mobile phone, but you can take great pictures if you invest in a good camera to produce top quality images.
- Create screenshots. You can take a picture of anything you do on your computer and then edit the screenshot with a graphic editing program.
- Buy stock photos at many diferent sites. Just Google “stock photo” and will get a list of top stock photo sites. Both istockphoto.com and bigstockphoto.com are very popular. Some of the photos can be expensive, but the image quality is excellent and they have an enormous selection.
- You can use the advanced image search on Google Images https://www.google.com/advanced_image_search and search by “usage rights” and look for images that are available for commercial use. Be careful because the search may not always be correct. You should double check image licenses before using them. Attribution may be requisite and other restrictions too.
- You can do an advance image search also on flickr.com/search/advanced for commercially available images. Just like with a Google Images search, make sure to double check results on all licenses.
There is an endless amount of uses for images and tons of tools and resources where you find top quality images on the Internet for little or no cost. So there is no reason not to start using them to enhance your blogging now. Try out different types of images for different objectives and see what works best for your particular needs.
I am mom and blogger. My blog provides awesome tools, articles, tips and guides for people and especially moms who are comtemplating starting an online home business. I have exceptional reviews and suggestions on cutting-edge marketing tactics and products designed to effectively promote your website to the world. My blog also has articles, tips and other resources from top Intenet marketing Gurus and experts. Visit http://www.homebusinesstalk.biz
If you aren’t working to grow your mailing list, you are simply throwing away a huge chunk of your traffic that will visit once and never come back again.
Bloggers need email for a multitude of reasons, here are a few:
- By getting an opt-in, you can now keep in touch with your visitors, instead of having them come, read some stuff and leave forever.
- RSS is not enough because most people do not use RSS feeds and even those that do, may not check it as regularly as they do check email.
- Email is personal and a more direct way to reach your reader. A blog post is out there for anyone to see, but an email is directly addressed to its recipient.
- Email is commercial by nature. People expect to receive special offers and promotions by email.
- From various studies and tests, email boast very high conversions and is one of the most cost effective ways to get your message out there.
With this in mind, if you aren’t actively growing your list, now is the time to start. Things you need to start doing include:
- Create a valuable incentive for signing up for your mailing list. It needs be more than your newsletter is free. Offer them a report, a handy checklist, access to videos, an information product or anything that is relevant and valuable to your target subscriber.
- Add your opt-in box and compelling offer to the side bar of your website. Include an image that represents the incentive, so it’s eye-catching and your readers won’t miss it.
- Include an invitation to sign up for your list in the footer of all your posts. Put the opt-in code right in the footer, so your readers can sign up right there, instead of having to click around.
- Mention your relevant free offers in the context of your posts. For example, if you’re writing a tutorial on French braiding and you have a free report on braiding techniques, mention it directly in your post.
- Continue to make more valuable content that you give away in return for an opt-in. Having a variety of incentives will help you reach more people and allow you to mention your mailing list more often.
Whether you have a lot of traffic or a little, building a mailing list allows you to maximize your blogging efforts. Don’t let the traffic you do have go to waste. Your subscribers will form a large part of your loyal following for years to come.
I love all your comments and really appreciate that you enjoy my blog. I am trying to to catch up and approve and reply to all the comments. Unfortunately, I never thought I would get so many comments and even though I am happy with the response (about 90% positive, 7% Spam and 3% negative) I am overwhelmed. I am going to outsource my social bookmarking and forum articles – which is extremely time-consuming- so I can manage this blog correctly.
I am a single parent with two boys and my mom lives with me too! She is 79 years old and it’s not easy juggling everything. I have several blogs but this blog was my first one. So it’s special! Again thank for all your great comments I really do I appreciate it! Check out my articles in the Warrior Forum.com, ArticleBase.com and GoArtilces.com.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Did you know that there is a right way and wrong way to become a successful affiliate marketer?
It might surprise you, but most of the supposed experts on affiliate marketing are teaching you the wrong way to do it.
It generally goes something like this…
1. Find an affiliate offer to promote that pays a big commission
2. Setup a blog or website with your affiliate links
3. Write a bunch of articles
4. Create a few videos
5. Get some backlinks going
6. Make BIG Money
The basic premise to this is not so bad…
At the end of the day, it’s mostly right, and you can probably make money with the tactics mentioned above.
The problem is, you’re making it WAY too hard on yourself and you’re leaving a ton of money on the table.
The Secret to Successful Affiliate Marketing
First off, let me ask you a quick question…
Would you rather work SMARTER or HARDER?
It’s a simple question, and I’d suspect most people would answer by saying that they’d rather work SMARTER.
The big secret to succeeding and making a lot of easy money with affiliate marketing is getting repeat customers.
How do you do that?
Simple… you build a list of buyers.
Making the Big Bucks
When I started doing research to try to find the best program to teach me how to build a list the right way, I quickly learned that there were a lot of moving pieces to get started with affiliate marketing and building a list.
You have to…
1. Learn how to setup a squeeze page to capture email addresses
2. Become a good copywriter to get people to actually give you their email addresses
3. Know how to setup a website
4. Get hosting for you website
5. Find something of value to give away to entice people to give you their information
6. Integrate all of this with your affiliate offers
Of course, the benefits are very obvious.
If you’re building a list while you sell affiliate products, you’re able to continue to sell similar products to that same person effortlessly which means you can scale your online business faster with less traffic and make MORE MONEY.
No brainer, right?
An Easier Way…
What if there was a shortcut to getting all of this setup?
I searched and searched, and I finally found exactly what I was looking for…
Here’s a link to check it out:
Clickbank Pirate is perfect if you’ve yet to make much money online or you’re not super tech-savvy.
They do everything for you.
Instead of just teaching you how to do it, they give you proven templates, copy, and a fully monetized sales funnel with proven squeeze pages.
That means, once you get someone in the funnel, you continue to profit over and over and over again with no effort on your part.
You literally just click a few buttons and you’re up and running.
No hosting required.
No copywriting or web design required.
It’s all done for you.
Not only that, but they give you access to campaigns that actually convert, so you don’t have to do any tedious testing or tweaking.
They’ve already done all of that for you.
It’s the first REAL business in a box that I’ve come across that actually works.
To learn more about Clickbank Pirate and how you could be earning an extra $1,000 or more, go to their website: