Image credit Nasir Khan
It’s Summer and both of my boys are home so every day has been pretty hectic. So I am sharing another of my Warrior Forum articles. I am only selecting the most popular to share in my blogs. I hope you enjoy!
Finding new traffic strategies is the goal of 99.9% of Internet marketers and business owners. The opportunities and benefits that new traffic resources offer are endless. However, countless resources are relatively unused and considered “new” to many people online.
Using these unused traffic resources can achieve dynamic and astounding results for your website, videos and articles.
Below I listed 7 powerful and creative traffic strategies for maximizing traffic and exposure to your website or blog, videos and articles.
1. Blog Commenting
Blog commenting is an immensely compelling and effective strategy for attracting traffic to your website. In fact, one blog comment can generate hundreds of unique visitors to your website or blog.
However, the majority of bloggers overlook or undervalue the benefits of blog commenting. Also, in addition to boosting your website’s traffic, blog commenting is a fantasticl way to establish crucial relationships with other bloggers.
And these relationships can lead to guest posting opportunities, backlinks, interviews, and more.
Blog Commenting Tips
2. Guest Blogging
An awesome option to get tons of great exposure and laser-targeted traffic is guest blogging. You are probably thinking that this is not a new traffic source. But not many people actually do it. In fact, very few Internet marketers or business owners use this exceptionally compelling strategy
Guest Blogging Tips
3. Submit Your Site to “Cool Site of the Day”
This site is an amazing traffic source!! It lists some of the most interesting sites from around the web. Best of all, you can submit your own site as well if you think it’s good enough. This site offers a fantastic link opportunity and Cool Site of the Day is known for attracting thousands of visitors to their featured sites.
Facts About “Cool Site of the Day“
4. Amazon Mechanical Turk
Amazon’s Mechanical Turk allows you to hire people to do a wide variety time consuming, simple tasks.
Many people have heard about but overlook the powerful marketing benefits it provides.
Benefits of Mechanical Turk
5. Give Away Coupons
A great and creative resource to attract traffic is to give away coupons and advertise them in coupon directories. If your site promotes coupons of any kind, you can submit your site to hundreds of different coupon websites online for extra exposure and traffic. By submitting your site to coupon directories, you are also creating invaluable one-way backlinks to your website or blog.
List of Coupons Sites to Submit Your Coupons to:
6. Add Video Response to Your Video Marketing
Video marketing is an amazingly effective marketing tactic that is relatively untapped by many business owners and marketers. You can turbo charge it by adding video responses This is a really easy strategy that will significantly boost your YouTube video views. This simple technique can get you thousands of extra views on a single video.
Video Responses Tips to Skyrocket Your YouTube Videos
This strategy is extremely effective as well as powerful and it can generate thousands of extra visitors to your videos. All you have to do is post a video response to popular videos related to the topic of your video.
7. High-Profile Content Syndication
Posting your articles to article directories like Ezine Articles and Article Base is not as effective as it was in the past. To skyrocket your article marketing efforts you need to submit your articles to high-profile content syndication sites.
What High-profile Content Syndication?
Another awesome site that you can submit your articles is Ning Communities. There is an endless amount (there are thousand) of Ning Social Networks online on every subject under the sun.
You need to login to Ning.com and search for a community that is similar to your target market. Then find one that has over 1,000 members and start getting involved in the community.
You can contribute articles in EVERY Ning community and they are displayed on the FRONT PAGE. This is an invaluable and compelling marketing tactic for your website or blog. And will generate tons of quality traffic.
Instant Traffic Shortcuts – Affiliates Get Paid Up To 125 On Upsell Discover The Secrets To Getting Top Rankings On Google Often In 24hrs Or Less
This is one of favorite and most informative articles that I wrote for the Warrior Forum. It is loaded with tons of tips which you can use to increase traffic and profits for your site or blog. Originally posted on WF on November 27, 2012.
Please note that none of these links in this article are affiliate links – they link straight to the website.
Traffic is sacred on the Internet and the goal of every Internet marketer and website owner. The more traffic you attract, the more readers who will subscribe to your list, and purchase products. Also, remember that all your new subscribers will also be the ones that will and spread the word about your website, products and service using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Below I listed some of traffic tips that are the best for getting 1000+ visitors a day.
1. Create Killer Content
The first step to building a huge flow of traffic to your website or blog is to create incredibly useful and valuable content.
Your content should contain:
2. Submit to Twitter and Post to Facebook
Many people are still not using these two social media powerhouses to attract traffic. They overlook or simply ignore the value using these social media giants for traffic generation.
Social media should no longer be an option. In fact after, creating a new blog post the first place to send it to is Twitter and Facebook.
Facebook is the #1 traffic source for countless websites online.
If you don’t have a Twitter and Facebook account get one NOW! And start to promote all your great website content on both.
3. Post to Niche Social Sites
There are countless niche social sites online that can send you a huge amount of highly-targeted traffic.
Social Niche Sites to Use:
ImnewsWatch is a great social niche site. It’s a daily must-read for any and all internet marketing aficionados.
IMNewsWatch is a news aggregator that has the latest and best from the IM world on a daily basis. It helps you quickly and easily stay current on all of the latest IM news, launches, events, and more.
And best of all, it’s an awesome site to submit your own content for extra exposure!
You can submit your latest Internet Marketing content, news, and product releases at:
After you’ve created your content and posted it to your blog. You need to create buzz to attract more traffic to your blog.
Marketing and promotion!
Online most people have a community of influence that they can utilize. Here are some of the sites you can use to syndicate your content. I only listed “General Purpose and Internet Marketing.” But keep mind there are countless other sites for an endless amount of niches (parenting, finance, health and fitness, pets, etc.)
This are just a few – the list is huge!
5. Post to BloggersBase.com
You can instantly boost the number of visitors to any article by republishing it on
Tips for Posting on Bloggerbase.com
7. Post to BlogEngage.com
This site is very similar to BloggersBase. BlogEngage.com is a popular blogging community online and you can get additional exposure to your content and develop a strong relationship among the blogosphere
8. Post to Blokube.com
This site was first created in 2010 by a very talented 17 year old high school student named Devesh. Blokube.com is a growing social media network and blogging community.
Keep in mind, the key with any online blogging community is to first provide VALUE to others. With that said, before you start posting your own articles to the site. First, start sharing and commenting on OTHER people’s articles. In other words, start engaging with the community.
Once you’ve done that, then you can start sharing some of your own stuff.
9. Use 2 Solo Ads Per Month
Solo Ads lets you to send a solo email to someone ELSE’S subscriber list. This means you are able to get your squeeze page viewed by thousands of people for just a couple hundred bucks.
Solo Ad Facts
Some of my best solo ad spots include:
10. Submit your Blog to Content Aggregators
Submit your content to AllTop.com. If you have a great blog that frequently posts valuable content, then you can submit your blog to Alltop.com.
AllTop was established of Guy Kawaski. Alltop aggregates content from leading blogs around the Web. This helps you get all the hottest new information all in one place.
Alltop can also be an enormous traffic source for bloggers, if you can get your blog listed. You can submit your site at http://alltop.com/submission/
I hope this tips are helpful and get you tons of traffic for your website or blog.
BloggersBase.com. and get instant exposure for your content.
Image credit: stajduhar / 123RF Stock Photo
Install Manage and Create Unlimited WordPress Blogs with One Desktop WordPress Installer and Manager Our software does everything automatically for you!!
Below I reprinted another of my Warrior Forum articles that had over 600 views and counting. This article was printed on September 14, 2012.
There are countless opportunities to make money selling products to enhance WordPress users productivity and success. There are so many people and business earning a living selling WordPress products that I decide to list the numerous options available to make money online selling these highly in popular and demand products to WordPress users. WordPress is an exceptional product and a whole support system exist providing this valuable and popular products to WordPress users.
1. Promote WordPress Plugins as an Affiliate
Boost your business by selling WordPress affiliate plugins on the web. WordPress allowss you to offer your visitors and users the chance to share in the profit from promoting your site. And you can even use Affiliate with any regular WordPress, BuddyPress or Multisite installation – or adapt it for any other payment gateway, with ease. WPMU has an exceptional affiliate program to promote both WP Plugins and themes.
2. Promote WordPress Themes as an Afiliate
Earn Money by Promoting Your Favorite Themes! When you join a WordPress Themes affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to the merchant website and the activity will be tracked by their affiliate software. 76 Premium WordPress Themes With Over 136k Customers has a great program.
3. Sell Themes
Selling WordPress themes is probably the strategy that most people think about when you think of WordPress commercially. There are actually hundreds of different theme companies and theme marketplaces which sell thousands of different themes. The commercial theme market is thriving and shows no signs of slowing down. So if you have good design and coding skills and want to start creating extra semi-passive income then selling themes is an awesome start.
4. Sell Plugins
There is a strong market for premium quality plugins with a support package in place. I see this as a growth area for WordPress commercially so its ideal if you are a good coder who may not have the design skills to release themes but can put together a good plugin.
5. PSD to WordPress
I there is now a enormous market for companies that will take existing designs and code them up into HTML / CSS and then to WordPress. You could offer this service only or build it into a larger package of services that you can offer.
Advising companies on how best to use WordPress could very profitable as more & more companies, today, are searching for ways switch over to open source software
7. Custom Design Work
If you work as a web designer, WordPress is the ideal platform to offer as a CMS for your clients, its one of the most easy for them to use and maintain their own website adding content when they like. The range of free plugins available will cover functionality that is required for most business sites.
You could offer on-site training for individuals and companies. And you could offer online training in the form of videos or manuals. A company that does well with this is WordPress 101 which offers a full range of training videos.
9. Software as a Service (SAAS)
SAAS is something seen more and more in the WordPress community. If you take the time to build a great infrastructure on top of WordPress its possible to build a very stable business where the revenue stream is more predictable than selling one-off items.
An example pf SAAS is
Using the new multi-site capability built into WordPress to offer free hosted niche blogs with paid upgrades. In other words, offer what WordPress.com does but by targeting at different niches you can offer more suitable themes and plugins as well as build a community around your hosted blogs. Edublogs, does this great. They host over 900k blogs for students, teachers, schools and universities. Money is made via advertising and paid memberships.
Great for niches such as: Hobbies (fishing, sports etc), Automobiles, Photography, Artists etc.
10. Sell Content Websites
Building a blog around a certain subject and monetizing with advertsing, affiliate programs and so on is probably how the most people use WordPress to make money. It can be very hard to get a sucessfull blog up and running, it requires dedication and lots of patience but the rewards can be amazing.
11. Membership Websites
There are tons of membership plugins for WordPress, so getting a membership site up and running is very simple. Adding a membership section to existing sites is something that is very popular these days. Remember to make sure you offer good value and you will build up subscribers, increasing your revenue each month. For instance, you could offer as a membership site teaching/training for any niche, tools and software such as the design sites which offer photoshop brushes & icons etc. A special tool such as for SEO could also be sold monthly as a membership site.
I am sharing another great article from the Warrior Forum which I posted on January 29, 2012. This article was also immensely popular an received over 1000 views. Check out all my articles on the Warrior Forum’s article section under the name of Dania1021. Enjoy!
If you have been visiting Internet marketing related forums, you would have heard about the digital product marketplace Clickbank by now.
Many marketers are boasting about their huge profits. In fact, the numbers are so huge that most new marketers find it hard to believe these claims. So is it really true that one can make such good income simply by promoting Clickbank products?
Let’s take a look at what Clickbank has to offer. As mentioned, Clickbank is a digital product marketplace for affiliates. In other words, you can visit the site right now and sign up as an affiliate to promote thousands of digital products listed in the marketplace. Registration is free and anyone can sign up. Upon signing up, you can choose any product you wish to promote at the marketplace and create your affiliate links. Once you have the links, simply promote the link by publishing them on your website or sending them to your email subscribers. When someone clicks on one of your affiliate links and make a purchase, you earn a commission.
Unlike many other affiliate programs, which rarely offers more than 10% commission, Clickbank products usually give you a much higher commission rate. Most will give up 50% commission. In some cases, you can also find products that will give you up to 75% commission. That means if a digital software cost $100, you get to earn $75 for every sale you make. In addition, there are now products with recurring revenues. So if you manage to promote these products well, you stand to make a recurring income every single month!
While the commission sounds really attractive, one of the first mistake that new affiliates make is that they choose the wrong products to promote. As a result, they waste time and money promoting poorly converting products and end up losing money.
So how do you go about identifying products that really convert well? Here are some useful tips for all new affiliates.
Tip 1: Don’t just believe the stats you see at the marketplace. Test them out for yourself. You are primarily concerned with the conversion rates. Spend $50 to $100 testing the product, and if the product doesn’t convert, simply move on to the next product.
Tip 2: High commission products may not always convert well. Products may offer attractive commissions but such product may not be what you are looking for. For instance, the commissions are high because the product owner decided on a price point that priced the product out of the market! If it’s too expensive, customers are going elsewhere to look for similar solutions.
Tip 3: Find out more about the solution, and the background of the digital product. If you understand the market (e.g. consumer mindset) well enough, that will surely help you choose winning products.
Tip 4: If you are not very effective at conducting research, invest in software that will help you pick winning Clickbank products.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CBSniper Marketplace Miner allows you to choose winning Clickbank product every time. Profit with ClickBank Sniper Marketplace Miner today!
Get more Internet marketing and affiliate marketing tips and ideas click here
I hope this article helps you make some money from knowledge and expertise.!
15 Free Blogs That Allow Affilate Links, Ads and Banners
My miamimommyblogger.wordpress.com blog was suspended for 1 week because of one affiliate banner I pasted to one of my post. It was kind of stupid because I own the domain miamimommyblogger.com but is so darn easy to use these free blogging platforms and they have such awesome themes. Luckily, my blog was restored and I did not lose all my precious data but I learned a lesson. The hard way.
But, I did some research and found numerous free blogging platforms that are not strict about the “little guys making money”. So the best solution is to use free blogs that allow banner ad, PPC, promote PTC, or an affiliate link.
Note Blogger allows affiliate ads and of course “Google’s Adsense” but I have read horror stories about them deleting blogs for “spam” when they weren’t spaming or other violations without any kind of notice. You can appeal it of course (good luck with that!)
Below I listed blogs that are free and allow affiliate links, banners and ads. Blogger is listed but as I stated be very careful with Google’s guidelines and make sure to backup your blog.
8. Blog – Free
10. Blog Ireland
Of course you can transfer you own customs domain to these free blogging sites and their are countless benefits to doing this. One of the main reasons I like free blogs, besides the fact their free, is their website builders are so easy to use a 10 year kid can use it. You don’t have to be a techi with tons of HTML, CSS knowledge to use. I have a WordPress blog with NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO- and every day I have some kind of technical issue for which I have to submit a work ticket.
I read gobs of exceptional reviews about “Weebly” and “Squarespace” and I am going to transfer some of my own custom domains to these two. I checked out Weebly today and they really some gorgeous and unique themes – completely free. You can upgrade for very little and host an unlimited amount of sites or blogs.
- SEO, using keywords, meta tags and other SEO tactics to optimize your website and achieve high rankings.
- Content Creation Creating great content is great for marketing and boosting traffic. Valuable, informative and useful content is extremely effective.
- Social media (adding social media buttons to your website is the most effective because you make it easy for your readers to share your content),
1. Distribute press releases for real accomplishments. Press release distribution sites shouldn’t be abuse - to promote insignificant achievements, however it is an awesome tool to generate a surge of traffic whenever you have something really newsworthy to share.
2. Take the time create or enhance your website’s blog. By publishing high-value posts frequently, you’ll develop a relationship with your readers, resulting in visitors who check back consistently to read your articles.
3. Interview experts within your niche. People enjoy hearing from industry gurus. So if you can get an “expert” interview and publish it on your site, you can benefit from a huge surge of traffic from the guru’s existing audience.
4. Posting informative materials to sites like Slideshare and Scribd will help you to boost both brand awareness and website traffic through exposure to new markets and new potential clients.
5. Leave valuable comments on other websites and blogs. Doing this can be an exceptional way to build traffic back to your own site. Ensure to say more in your comment than, “Fantastic post!” or “Thanks for the info!”
6. Correct website errors. If the search engines aren’t able to index your website accordingly (which can happen because of many different errors), you may not be receiving all the search traffic you should.. You can use Google Webmaster Tools account to check for information on common errors.
7. Create and publish an informative podcast. By creating a frequent, high-quality podcast you will increase referred website traffic and also attract new visitors through podcast directories.
8. Use infographics. Infographic content is extremely popular and gets shared more often than most other types of content. This makes inforgraphics a perfect tool to use for traffic generation campaigns that make use of content marketing.
9. Create a YouTube channel. YouTube is one of the web’s largest search engines, making it a awesome option to expose new audiences to your website, products, services and brand. Also, your videos may be listed in Google’s blended search results, leading to even more traffic which is an added bonus when using YouTube.
10. Create a killer email newsletter. When readers find valuable email newsletters, they usually share and spread the info with others. If your present email newsletter is boring, updating and enhancing it could result in a dramatic increase in referral traffic.
11. Ask your readers to share your site with friends, family and associates. Ask your readers to share your articles with others or send them to your social networking profiles. This tactic is an fantastic way to boost page views quickly. Add social media widgets to your blog or site to make it easy for your readers to share and spread your content.
12. Write guest posts for premier niche sites. Ask other websites in your industry if you can pen guest posts for their blogs. Having your content featured on a top niche site, isn’t just great for traffic – it’s a good way to build your credibility and authority.
I wanted to share this article I posted on blogger. I hope you enjoy it.
An extra $1,000 or so per month could really make a big difference for most people. What can $1,000 extra do for your lifestyle?
You can upgrade your home, buy a better car, take an awesome vacation or pay off your credit card billsp here and there?
It does not matter how you choose to spend it, concentrating on making an extra $1,000 per month is a fantastic way to get started online. Many poeple may want to quit your day job, but you have to start somewhere.
Where to Start
I recently discovered s a program that’s made exactly for someone that’s seeking to make $1,000 or more per month with having to be a website designer or computer whiz.
It’s called Clickbank Pirate.
Here’s a link if you want to review check it out:
The really great thing about this program is that it is design to make it extremely difficult to fail.
You Can’t Fail…
Unfornately, many people fail when promoting Clickbank affiliate programs they a searching for a magic formula.
Let me tell you right now… Clickbank Pirate is NOT a magic button. And you will not get rich overnight. In fact, the majority of the “gurus” promoting those get rich schemes or programs are lying to you. They’re either choosing to leave something out, or they’re blowing smoke.
Yes, Big money can be made online, but it takes hard work and effort to find a successful campaign.
That’s where Clickbank Pirate excels. They’ve devoted countless hours testing and tweaking to come up with campaigns that are proven to convert. Rather than just teaching you how to do it, they give you a business in a box with all of the tested and proven campaigns, squeeze pages, and giveaway reports they’ve used to make money.
You don’t have to spend endless hours or days writing content. All you have to do is send traffic to the squeeze pages using the precise strategy they teach.
Many of the strategies to generate traffic are free and can have you making money in as little as a few minutes.
You Do Not Require Technical Skills
If you’re relatively new to internet marketing, you’re probably wary about creating a website online. One of the best things I discovered about Clickbank Pirate is that they host everything.
After you get started, you get access to a distinct member’s only area that has all of your tools and resuorces. You just click a few buttons, use the free traffic resources they offer, and you can literally be earning money in as little as 15 minutes.
Clickbank Pirate is truly one of the easiest to use programs I’ve seen to start generating money right away.
In additon to getting multiple proven campaigns and everything you need to start making money, they’re also giving away a lot of bonuses right now for the first few people to get started.
Don’t wait! Go read the reviews and learn more about Clickbank Pirate before they close the doors.
Here’s a link:
If you aren’t earning at least $1,000 per month online, I highly recommend that you check it out today.
By Angela Wills
WordPress Blogs allow for a lot of flexibility. Here are four great ways to use a blog for business.
1. Blog – Of course a blog is an option, and a good option. There are many bloggers online making a great income. You can use blogs for much more than your sole business plan, however. Blogs are great additions to many businesses, no matter what you are selling. You can use a blog to help promote your service based business by providing information on your services and why they are helpful. You can use a blog to help you sell more physical products by giving great information about their uses and unique features.
2. Website – I’m sure you already know what a website is, but did you know you can use WordPress to build one? Many people think of WordPress as just a blogging platform but it can be much more than that. There are many savvy theme designers out there who can create wonderful themes that turn your blog into a full blown magazine site, or corporate style site or even a real estate site. You can also hire people to customize your theme to have a completely original website created on a very easy to use piece of software.
3. BlogSite – A blogsite is a great use of the WordPress system because it combines the best of both worlds with both a blog and a website. With a blogsite you set yourself up with main ‘pages’ that contain content that is pretty static in nature. This might be where you would promote your products or services, give more information about yourself and give your contact information. Then you would also have a section of the website for your blog. The big advantage to having a blogsite is that it’s an all in one system. In the past people would pay thousands of dollars for a regular, html website and then add a blog later. Now you can really simplify and save money by putting it all together.
4. Membership Site – Another use for WordPress that many people are interested in is it’s ability to also be a membership site. There are membership plugins you can now buy that make it quick and easy to set up your own website using WordPress as the forum for your material.
No matter how you use the program understanding what is possible will help you optimize this great piece of software that is available for free with most major hosting companies.
Want to learn how easy it is to create a WordPress website? Then join me as I teach you in my online video, webinar and email coaching program everything you need to know about creating great business websites and blogs with WordPress.
I want to share this great article by Angela Wills about making money blogging – I hope you enjoy it!
By Angela Wills
Over the past few years, blogs have risen from an almost unknown “computer geek” secret to the “it” thing on the internet. It seems that almost everyone, from celebrities to your local junior high students has a blog.
While it is very common to find blogs as personal diaries, people that own service based businesses can definitely profit from having a blog. First and foremost, a business blog helps to build your web presence. In today’s society, having a strong web presence is a key factor in your business success.
When a potential client is thinking about hiring you, there is a good chance that they will do a little investigation of you online. The potential client may go to Google and do a search on your name, just to see what comes up. If they find a lot of links, including blog posts that include helpful information, they will feel more secure in hiring you.
Using your blog to showcase your knowledge in your chosen field will help you establish yourself as an expert. When people see you as an expert, they will automatically think of you when they need your product or service, and they will also refer others to you.
You can communicate your knowledge in a variety of different ways. Of course, keeping your blog current and full of information your target market would appreciate is the main goal, but you can find ways to make it fun. A life coach, for instance could hold a series on reducing stress, and each Monday they could post a relaxation technique. You can also include audio and video messages. This is a growing trend, as more and more people are getting video iPods.
In addition to using your blog as a way to build relationships and gain publicity, there are various ways to make money blogging online. One of the most popular is by displaying contextual ads, such as Google AdSense.
When you sign up (at http://www.google.com/adsense), you will be given a small amount of HTML code to add to your blog; Google will read your blog content and display text ads your reader may find interesting. For example, a blog about golf may display ads for golf clubs. When one of your readers clicks on these ads, you will be paid a commission.
Another option is to join affiliate programs for products and services your target market would enjoy. When you join as an affiliate, you will be given special links that you can use on your blog; when one of your readers clicks on these links and purchases the product or service being advertised, you will earn a commission.
There are also companies that will pay you to write about their products and services. The payment will vary depending on the company and how popular your blog is. There are several websites dedicated to bringing companies willing to pay bloggers to post and bloggers together. A popular choice is http://www.payperpost.com.
Your business blog can benefit you in many ways. It can help you earn income by raising the public’s awareness of your business and cementing yourself as an expert, and by applying the above suggestions, you can also begin to make money blogging online. This will give you an additional income stream, and more than likely, it will also help you create additional buzz around your business.
If you are ready to start your own business blog then join me as I teach you through my online video, webinar and email coaching program how to create a great business blog with WordPress.
I posted this article originally on www.articlebase.com on 12/11/2012 and reprinted on the Warrior Forum – An excellent marketing forum.
Presently on the Internet, it is possible to use many more images than 5 or 10 year ago. These days, with faster Internet speeds and innovative mobile devices, the use of more images in your content is expected. Just a few years ago, you had to be cautious about page load speeds when using images. And while you still need to be aware of it today, more people on the Internet expect a more visual experience when searching for content. However, not only do your readers expect it, using images also benefits you and your blog.
Benefits of Using Images in the Content of Your Blog
- They have visual and amazing appeal to attract attention.
- Images can bring out emotions i.e. make people laugh, cry etc.
- Using personal pictures from your own life can establish a deep bond with your readers.
- You can effectively illustrate concepts and processes with photos and screenshots.
- Your content is more engaging for people that are visual learners.
- Images divide your writing into simple to read written segments.
Today, it’s a breeze to make your own images and to find commercial-use images online – even for free. So there is no reason to start exploring these tools.
How to Use Images in Your Blogging
- You can add an image to the top of your posts. This simple tactic can get attention and immediately offer clues to subject of your content and keep your readers engaged.
- Images are extremely effective if you’re creating how-to articles. You can use photos or screenshots to illustrate each step or the critical steps in the technique.
- If you’re blogger that writes reviews, add images of the product you used, the results of using the product, pictures of you with the product and more.
- Upload a photo and have fun with it. Ask your readers to participate by asking to write a caption for the images.
- Create provocative and eye-catching a images that you can use for social media and then link them to your content. You can add quotations, funny sayings and more.
- Ask your readers to submit images. As an incentive, you can run photo contests. There is no rule stating you have to make or find all the images for your blog.
One the most important elements in using great images for your blog, is knowing how to quickly and easily find fantastic images.
Below I listed a few ideas and resources you can use:
- You can make your own, of course. You can use an iPhone or mobile phone, but you can take great pictures if you invest in a good camera to produce top quality images.
- Create screenshots. You can take a picture of anything you do on your computer and then edit the screenshot with a graphic editing program.
- Buy stock photos at many diferent sites. Just Google “stock photo” and will get a list of top stock photo sites. Both istockphoto.com and bigstockphoto.com are very popular. Some of the photos can be expensive, but the image quality is excellent and they have an enormous selection.
- You can use the advanced image search on Google Images https://www.google.com/advanced_image_search and search by “usage rights” and look for images that are available for commercial use. Be careful because the search may not always be correct. You should double check image licenses before using them. Attribution may be requisite and other restrictions too.
- You can do an advance image search also on flickr.com/search/advanced for commercially available images. Just like with a Google Images search, make sure to double check results on all licenses.
There is an endless amount of uses for images and tons of tools and resources where you find top quality images on the Internet for little or no cost. So there is no reason not to start using them to enhance your blogging now. Try out different types of images for different objectives and see what works best for your particular needs.
I am mom and blogger. My blog provides awesome tools, articles, tips and guides for people and especially moms who are comtemplating starting an online home business. I have exceptional reviews and suggestions on cutting-edge marketing tactics and products designed to effectively promote your website to the world. My blog also has articles, tips and other resources from top Intenet marketing Gurus and experts. Visit http://www.homebusinesstalk.biz